Wednesday, November 21, 2012

High on a Mountain Top...




"High on a mountain top, we live, we love, we laugh a lot. Folks up here know what they've got, high on a mountain top... I ain't comin' down, no never, I'm not... High on a mountain top..."
Loretta Lynn - High on a Mountain Top

This has meaning for me figuratively, since I don't actually live on a mountain top... 
Living for love... Living for joy.... Living for each other... Living for what really matters! And that keeps me 'up' - happy... and I ain't comin' down no, never I'm not!
Started to (unwittingly) allow some external 'forces' affect me & my sense of what matters... Caught myself slipping - figured it out & made amends with myself & remembered I don't have to justify what I prioritize in my life... But I'm back on top of my mountain again!

In line with that, and my own Christmas ideals (Our Christmas this year, per a previous post)
- a SPECTACULAR write-up from my fave mommy-blogger, Glennon Melton:


I'd move to the mountains any day :) 

TIP: Make it MEANINGFUL!
A quote: "It is not what we get. But who we become, what we contribute... that gives meaning to our lives. " ~Tony Robbins
WHIDFML: Limited the shopping this year, and completed it here at the computer desk, wine in hand, Christmas music playing, candles glowing, and children all nestled snug in their beds....  



No comments:

Post a Comment