Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Shameless Plug - Yet Another New Biz!

For those who follow me already - you know I'm a creative. I'm driven. I'm all about freedom. And - I'm passionate. Well - funnel all that - plus my love of writing - into one space, and you have a new business. (At least that's how it works for me.)You also know how I've had to take my health into my own hands and figure out what my body has been trying to tell me. In that process, I've learned SOOOO much about what is truly healthy, safe, and unsafe - and have incorporated many a trick or tip to living a life of vitality....

FIRST (and continued) Entrepreneurial Pursuit...
Passion for photography (as ART, Fun, Real people, & Real emotion) + a Sentimentalist who loves looking back fondly = Photography Biz. (That's been around since 2007.)

AND NOW...
Passion for avoiding toxins, eating & LIVING truly right, digging up the TRUTHS about our foods and personal care products, and sharing what I learn + Writing my brains out = NEWEST Venture! Enter: The Vitality Lounge! http://www.thevitalitylounge.com 

Started this new biz with my nearest & dearest gal-pal, KP - who has a passion for all things "woo" :) She's our resident expert on the metaphysical, & of the mind & soul. She'll be contributing her experience & knowledge about various related topics, including things such as meditation, yoga, and many more!

I know a lot of busy parents out there, who enjoy reading these blogs, will benefit from our learning curve in the way of all things healthy. Please check it out at thevitalitylounge.com & sign-up for our free weekly newsletters... (er, "LoungeLetters") Plus, if you sign up before our official launch (hurry - coming in June) you are automatically entered to win a $100 Whole Foods gift card!

So what are you waiting for? You want the best for your fam, right? Jump in and join us in the (virtual)
'Lounge'! Cheers - and hope to see you there.

(To our vitality. Yay!)


*This may mean I focus even less (what the?) on this here blog... but then again - I may have more time to spill my mommy-brains here in coming months once all is official on the new-biz-front. We shall see!*

No comments:

Post a Comment