Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Fave Convo Eva

 

Yep. This pretty much registers as my favorite conversation ever... Keep in mind, Addie is 2-1/2!

Addie was Laying her head on the arm of a chair away from all of us, feeling crabby... She turns to me as I pass by her, asking, "Mommy, What you doing?"
Me: "I'm going to go do some laundry." (I kiss her cheek)
Addie: "Can you give me a kissy?" (puckering her lips)
Me: (Getting down onto the floor at her level) "I sure can." (shared kiss on the mouth)
Addie: "You sure can, Mommy... Thank you Mommy. I like when you give my (me) kissies." 
Me: "Well I love to give you kissies - and I LOVE YOU!"
Addie: "My (I) love you mommy.... K - Leave me alone now... You go out there." (pointing the way)
Me: (Laughing!) "Okay - I'll go do my laundry now..."
Addie: "O-kaaaay."


Had to blog it before I forgot the details! One of those moments I must engrave into memory forever :)
TIP: Pick up a small goodie-bag of dollar-toys ($1-bins at Target/ Dollar-Store) and a few treats to occupy the kiddos during long road-trips. Worth every buck! 
A QUOTE: God gave us memories that we might have roses in December.  ~J.M. Barrie
WHIDFML: Took a vacation in the wilderness. L.O.V.E. it!

No comments:

Post a Comment