Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Fellow Gluten-Free State-Fair-Goers... Rejoice!


JUST have to share my HUGE JOY!!! Even more to look forward to at that Great MN Get-Together! Yes, Yes, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is the State Fair's 2010 list of Gluten Free foods: GF Vendor List MN State Fair 2010 

Here are the people you can thank for this list (find them in the HealthFair11bldg at the fair!): Northland Celiacs

Here is the blogger I must thank for having found this! The Savvy Celiac

Now, all I have to do is control myself when the rest of the fam is devouring those corn dogs~ [sheepish grin] This year: Joel and I take the girls... and on another occasion, we go sans-children! Score: Best of both worlds!

TIP: When one door closes, seek the open doors you hadn't noticed before :)
A QUOTE: "One of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing and devote our attention to eating."  ~Luciano Pavarotti and William Wright, Pavarotti, My Own Story
WHIDFML: Caught up with a friend over Mojitos by the creek - after a walk by the river. Cheers to that! Had a blast, Karen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment