Friday, November 12, 2010

STELLAR Quote!

A friend posted this to her facebook page.... and I stole it! Because it's perfect. And all people, (especially parents) must remember this!!

"Learn to value yourself, which means: to fight for your happiness." ~Ayn Rand

TIP: Never give up
WHIDFML: Figuring out a new system for ensuring at least one day per week (and a little time each day) for good ol' me! Seems like the planets aren't aligned - and everyone is struggling with something right now... For me - it's my need for some space,  little piece of my freedom back - and the opportunity to have my brain all to myself for a while. And so - a new system is born! Many thanks for the support of my loving husband - who also doesn't want to watch me melt away into a puddle of mush. Glad we are on the same page with that one. Nice to have someone on my side!! Kiss-kiss~

No comments:

Post a Comment