Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Guessing Games

Apparently, we're learning how to think in school! (Hooray! That's always a good lesson.)
Myla's been going around asking us to guess what she's describing...
Sometimes its very clever... like when she aks, "What is RED, has a stem, and is verrrrry crunchy?"
An apple!
Other times, YOU feel very clever - because you can always guess the right answer. For example, I bet you can guess what she's thinking about when she asks, "What is rooooundd, has a sparkly thing in it, and looks like your ring?" Um.... wait.... give me one sec... My ring??? YES! Got it!
So, after she described Mommy and Addie, she proceeded to describe Daddy...  Are you ready? She got this far before she was interrupted by bursts of continuous laughter from the big (and hairless) people of the house: "Who is our FAVORITE booooy... who has NO haaaair..." Hahahahahahahaha! Hahahahaahahahhaah! HahahahahahahHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

These moments help make the crabby-baby days more tolerable! Thanks God for laughter.

TIP: Laugh. Repeat.
A QUOTE: "Even if there is nothing to laugh about, laugh on credit." ~ Author Unknown
WHIDFML: Spent the majority of a recent Sunday in the best company in the world, surrounded by nature and sun, learning how to field-hunt for waterfowl (which I'm pretty much hooked on already, btw), took the long walk (exercise!) to and from the truck (my virgin off-road adventures), armed with my camera to document the day. Did I mention it was one of the most brilliant sunsets I've ever witnessed? Yes, I felt completely weightless for a whole day! More Pleeeease!

No comments:

Post a Comment