Tuesday, December 14, 2010

First Day of "Day-Care"

So their first day with the new p/t flexible, and fab-with-kids day care lady went splendidly! I needed some time to try to get my book-keeping done for the biz this week - and it was our perfect opportunity to try things out! I love this drop-in option! It's perfect for us - and the best part is - she's great with the kids. She's been doing this for 3 decades, and knows her stuff! She reminds me of my mother-in-law - which also adds to her appeal :)
It's lovely knowing we have this available when I need the extra time. Whoot!

TIP: Don't give up. If you can dream it - I'm pretty sure it exists! If not - create it.
A QUOTE:  “The most essential factor is persistence - the determination never to allow your energy or enthusiasm to be dampened by the discouragement that must inevitably come.” ~James Whitcomb Riley
WHIDFML: Did a more strenuous (time to step it up a notch) work-out, while watching Craig Ferguson... which means my abs got a great work-out too! I think this is a new personal resolution... nightly work-outs with Craig Ferguson! Ha! Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss

No comments:

Post a Comment