Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Has Anyone Noticed... The Full Moon?


Wow - been a while since I've written. I've mentally recorded a few funnies... and one frustration (brought about by society rather than my own kiddos) to be jotted here in the ol' e-diary... But nothing much to really 'write' about it quite a duration. Let's just say that limited time, no need to vent (read: generally good kids!), and gorgeous weather have all equated to a lack of writing-focus as of late.

However, the full moon seems to be screwing things up for me again. I know, I know - it's not really the moon's fault. Whatever it is - there is a definite ebb & flow, such as the moon phases, that has me dancing that dance... going from glowing, to balancing, to down right on edge. Today? You could say I'm on edge... but that would be putting it lightly. I'm pretty sure I should just take a migraine pill now... as preventative, along with a shot of anything - ANYTHING I tell you. It's TIME... to VENT! 

But first, I'm going to work my way up to the current conundrum by playing catch-up... I'm going to start on a cute note - which will give way to the gradual decline that has since unraveled. I know - any outside readers hate the suspense. ;)


TIP: MEANINGFUL CONSEQUENCES. That's all I have to say about that for now. More to come...
A QUOTE: Every one is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody. Mark Twain
WHIDFML: Said, "No thanks."~

No comments:

Post a Comment