Friday, June 1, 2012

Another Shout-Out to My Favorite Mommy-READ!


Can I just say that I absolutely laughed until I cried as I read this post? To the point where my own little 'moles' were jumping up and down in my face, voices growing louder with each urgent plea for an answer as they begged the question, "What's so funny, mommy? What's SO FUNNY??!!??!!" I wanted to say, "You'll find out one day when you're a mommy, just what is 'so funny'." Instead, I simply replied with, "It's a funny story." Funny because I could relate to every letter that formed every word, and I'm certain that every muscle in my body thanks me for this read. Cheers to this - and to Joel's and my much-deserved and long-awaited weekend away alone. I hope Grandma & Aunt Debbie are up for some "Whack-A-Mole" this weekend. It could go either direction; A) They'll be angels for everyone else... OR B) They'll pull out all the stops to see how far they can get with those who are less adapted to the 'game'. I shall pray for letter A. 

TIP: If your kids share a room, often the threat of placing them in another room by themselves to sleep for the night will help to silence the moles a bit earlier-on! 
A QUOTE: "A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor’s book."~Unknown
WHIDFML: Took the 'plunge' - and trying a new holistic approach to some health betterment, and am OH so glad I tried it! Sometimes you gotta take a chance~

No comments:

Post a Comment