Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Clever Little Lady -


Right about the time you've absotively had it up to your brow with the excuses, and all reasons they need to talk to you and say "good night" just one more time... This little bug comes out bearing the big guns.
Adelyn: "Good niiiiiight! Don't let the bed bites eat you!!"
Mom & Dad: "Yes, Addie - now go night-night. See you tomorrow...."
Adelyn: "But my have one more thing to tell you!"
Mom and Dad: "WHAT???"
Adelyn: "My LOOOVE you."
OK - so now how do you possibly recover from that one? ;) With an...
"I love you tooooo!"

TIP: It's not only okay, but good, to share feelings openly. I grew up that way... Hubby did not. But these interactions have opened up a new world to him too :)
A QUOTE: "Where there is love there is life." ~Indira Gandhi
WHIDFML: Shared some art-time with my girls. They are such little art-tiests!

No comments:

Post a Comment