Monday, April 18, 2011

Keepin' the 'Girls' in Check!

Who us??         No wait - not THOSE girls!

You know... 'Da Girlz' - Arrrr, the two attached to the front of me chest! So - I've been needlessly mourning what I had though to be a significant loss - a full cup-size to be precise. Since nursing the little'ns, I couldn't help but notice a change. Turns out - I was just sizin' 'em up all wrong! While gravity is no longer a friend of 'da girlz' - (hence our little mix up in the bra-size department) - the strap just needs to be fitted more securely to the torso for effective lifting & shifting of what does remain. And so begins a new-found sense of gratitude for bras. I guess my hippie instincts were kickin' in for a while. Now, kinda havin' fun with them again! ;) ha!

TIP: If at first you don't succeed, try try again............................................
A QUOTE:  “A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” ~Winston Churchill 
WHIDFML: Bought 2 new boulder-holders - with store credit besides! Yippee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment