Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Committing to Not Being Committed - ha!


So - somehow I have had nearly half the amount of actual work to keep up on this season - and yet I'm finding that I've been busier this summer than I've ever been. This doesn't make sense. It does help remind me that things happen for a reason... But, just what is the reason behind the busy-craze?? Maybe I need to remember how to best prioritize. Well... when you have priorities in place, maybe it's more about remembering what to put first in the line-up? Perhaps it's a gentle push into reminding myself that we have to be sure to put ourselves first once in a while in order to be able to give back. Whatever the reason - there is finally a light - growing quite large - at the end of this long tunnel! I am actually kind of looking forward to the hibernation season! But let's not be too quick to wish-away a potentially beautiful Fall.

This summer was truly a whirlwind. Mostly fun, good, progressive, forward momentum in life.... But BU-SY! Still kinda in shock that it's already the end of the Summer, and the kids are in school again. 

So now - I will take some time to sit-back, relax, contemplate, and continue moving forward - only with a tiny bit less momentum... Let's set the cruise control for a while and look out the window a bit more, shall we? CHEERS to that!

This leads to my next post...

TIP: Sleep. is. good. Sleep. is. necessary. :)
A QUOTE: "Being busy does not always mean real work. The object of all work is production or accomplishment and to either of these ends there must be forethought, system, planning, intelligence, and honest purpose, as well as perspiration. Seeming to do is not doing."  ~Thomas A. Edison
WHIDFML: Have committed to not jotting my brain-smatterings here at unnecessary intervals! Life comes FIRST. (Sorry "fans" - but surely you understand!)

No comments:

Post a Comment