Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Whaaaaaaaaat???

Myla: "MOMMY! LOOK!! Look at how BIG I am!" 
Me: "Yep. You are getting big, aren't you?"
Myla: "YEAH... I am big already.... Now I can play with KNIVES!!!"
Me: "Did you just say, '...play with knives...'??" 
Myla: "YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!"
Me: "Um... No, actually. You still can't play with knives... Sorry."  (???)
Myla: "How about in my KITCHEN???" 
Me: "Sorry hon." 


TIP! Spoons... Spoons are good! 

A QUOTE: "A child is a curly dimpled lunatic."  ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

WHIDFML: Spent the day entirely for me. I was gone almost all day - but it was good. Got to see a friend whom I've missed chatting with, and get my spine all back in order at the same time :) Got to shop for an Operation Christmas Child donation... so fun :) Got to visit Unique Thrift Store for their 50% off day - found the exact v-neck sweaters I had in mind - $1.50 to $2.50 per shirt! :) Dropped off some outgrown toys at Once Upon A Child for some $$ :) Even got my Target run in there! And, I didn't have to rush today. Wednesdays are so groovy.

No comments:

Post a Comment