Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Who Needs Cable TV....

When you have 2 toddlers at home!?!?


Often times, it's all the entertainment you need. Just the other day we turned up the radio and danced our hearts out together... I could watch those little mimes dance all day. TOO funny! And the best is when they stop mimicking your moves, and just let the beat carry them. Addie is especially great for this. Her arms move as though she has no control over them, but in slow-motion. It's kind of like a baby-version of the robot! I really need to get this on video :)

Now that the girls are interacting regularly, I try to just 'spy' on them a little - because they are fun to watch. This is, of course, when I'm not taking those opportunities to get something done! Even then, any time I check up on them, I'm usually in for a good laugh and some inspiration! 

TIP! Dancing together is good exercise for everyone! (And fun too.) 

A QUOTE: "Kids: they dance before they learn there is anything that isn't music."  ~William Stafford

WHIDFML: It's usually my 'day off'. Not this week though... so once the kids are nappin' - I'm going to have a glass of wine while I finish up some things.  Wine & Music... Ahhhhhhh. Mommy-time!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment