Thursday, March 25, 2010

Show Some Emotion!


The 4 of us were hanging out in the kitchen, sharing food, laughs, music, and good vibes. I was on my way to the sink when Joel placed his arm around my waist, and pulled me in for an impromptu demonstration of his affection. (My fave!) We shared a moment, and almost forgot we weren't alone in the room - Until...... 
"A VERY Happy Fam-i-ly!" was voiced at a high decibel from just across the room. It was Myla, paying close attention to our encounter, and providing her take on it. :)

TIP: If they learn from you to hide emotions, they'll carry that with them, and it can be unhealthy. Let it shine!
A QUOTE: 'Twas not my lips you kissed
But my soul ~Judy Garland
WHIDFML: Sat with my girls during their week of illness, and shared with them some old Disney classics, as they reveled in them for the first time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment