Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Laugh 'Til You Pee!


So if you've been following me - you probably already know that I'm determined to try snowboarding this year. Nothing major - I surely won't have the necessary skill to go beyond the bunny-hill! But I still want to try this! Always have. So - we're making it happen. This is major motivation for me to consistently work-out at home. It seems to be working pretty well. I mean - you know you're working your abs ultra-hard when you are jumping, lifting weights, and laughing at America's Funniest Home Videos on the TV! Now that Tom Bergeron (sp?) hosts, (and not that annoying-ass that used to ruin the show altogether for me) - I can watch again. We had it on during my power-work-out, and it amped things up that much more. So much more, that I PEED my dang pants! Whoah! I mean, not full-blown, but when you laugh that hard, and you're already in the midst of exerting yourself - I dunno - what can I say!? Must be working! Another good sign... I bowled a freaking 206 last time I subbed!! Double-WHOAH! Woot-woot!

TIP: Laugh, jump, lift, bowl, do... 'til you pee! That's how you know you're doing it right.
A QUOTE: "Peeing your pants is the coolest." ~Billy Madison 
WHIDFML: Enjoyed some GLUTEN-FREE Gelato, compliments of my mom and dad! O.M.G. 
And, it's some more motivation for those work-outs!

No comments:

Post a Comment