Monday, December 5, 2011

Writing For Joy....


And writing for ja-jing! (Yay.) As my mom puts it, "I just knew that creative-writing-award was going to get you somewhere!" Aw, diggin' the support! Well - as it turns out - I submitted some product reviews for an online company from which I'd ordered some party supplies, in the hopes of possibly winning a gift certificate. I ended up winning myself a job! Even better :) 
Now I work from home, part-time, flexible hours, and get to do some creative writing for income! It's a great supplemental income for the fam - particularly during my slow wedding-season. But - between that and my busy season this year with photography - I haven't been on this forum in quite some time. Today allowed me a tad of extra time - so I'm taking advantage of it to get caught up. I have a growing list again, of some funny mommy-moments that I surely don't want to risk forgetting. So - hang on - 'cause here we go! 

TIP: Follow your heart, and keep the faith - and you will move toward things that mean something to you. Doors will open!
A QUOTE: “Follow your heart, but be quiet for a while first. Ask questions, then feel the answer. Learn to trust your heart.” ~ Unknown
WHIDFML: Learned to keep a pretty darn good balance - and figured out some things for myself for the next wedding season as well - allowing me more time. Yay!




No comments:

Post a Comment