Wednesday, September 23, 2009

"Drinkin' Outta Cups, Bein' a Bitch" - But Only When Completely Necessary!


I consider myself (and others tend to agree) an overall happy person. This obviously doesn’t mean that I don’t experience frustration, sadness, anger, uncertainty… But my style for overcoming these obstacles in life is by attacking them at the source. I do my best to communicate with God, my hubby, and anyone else involved (and yes, that includes talking to myself! HA!) I lean in closer to figure out what is causing said negative emotions… and then grab that shit by the throat! I try to recognize what needs changing. Then, I recognize what is change-A-BLE. (Very important step.) Take steps to move forward and incorporate changes where applicable, and accept that the issues that are out of my hands are in God’s – and that some good will come out of it in one way or another.

That touches base on my need to “let go”. I have learned to do this – but it took a lot of years and a lot of realizing that trying to control everything and prevent circumstances from “going bad” often actually attributes to just that. *Has taken me many more years to convince my husband of these truths!! Every now and again – I must remind him in two little words: “Drama Unnecessary.” Bitchy? Maybe. But it works for us. He realizes he’s freaking out without good reason, and I don’t have to truly whip out any claws…

A QUOTE: "Words, once they are printed, have a life of their own."   ~Carol Burnett

Why "Drinking out of cups" while also being a bitch? Funny story - one I can't take credit for!

For those of you who are interested, this is truly a funny vid that even my most anti-drug family members have laughed uncontrollably during. I myself am a bit of a  “good girl” when it has come to drugs. Never tried ‘em. But when it comes to witnessing it’s usage in this vid, all I have to say is: TSGS! (That’s Some Good Shit!)
Briefing: This guy was tripping on acid, and his friends locked him in a closet and video-taped his voice. They kept the voice recording as is, and applied a wickedly well done cartoon lizard to take on his persona. It’s totally fry, dude. Check it! (Warning – Language content not suitable for little ones.)



No comments:

Post a Comment