Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tooooo Funny!


While playing with Myla today - and checking out her toy camera - she proceeded to take it from my hands at one point saying, "Let me take your picture, mama." 
Me: "Okay" (smiling)
Camera: "You're a GREAT animal photographer!"
Myla: (looking at the camera after taking my pic) "Oh, you're so cute!"
Me: "Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaaa!"
(Thinking, 'That's not what the camera thinks!')

A few minutes later...

I said to her, "I want to eat those cute little toe-toes!" 
Myla: "Nooooo. That's not lunch!"
Me: "I know, but they're so cute and soft, I want to eat them anyway!"
Myla: "No mama. Sandwiches are yummy. My feet are yucky." 
(She loves the book Yummy Yucky, by Leslie Patricelli. It's a favorite around here! This is funnier if you've read it.)



A QUOTE: "There's always something to write about. If there's not then you need to live life more aggressively."  ~Min Kim, Better Blogging Brainstorming, SXSW 2006

WHIDFML: Drank some mouth-watering, healthy, real-deal tea from Teavana. Mmmmmm.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment