Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Conversion...



A friend was inspired (hooray!) by my Green-Machine post... ("When the Dog Bites, When the Bee Stings...")
She presented me with a very good question regarding the availability of non-toxic disinfectants. I've not come across any such phenomenon yet... but I have found a new blog in my pursuit, that you might also find interesting if you are looking to go green.
http://www.momgogreen.com/2008/05/natural-disinfectant.html    (Copy & paste into your browser, or locate the link in the right-hand column of this blog.)
Per the above link/ blog: 2 spray bottles, one each containing hydrogen peroxide, and vinegar... spray one immediately after the other. Can be used on veggies and fruits even! (Hooray again!)


TIP! Sometimes the best resources are the 'ever-day' people... (Not some hyped-up, over priced ad for a product you don't know whether or not to trust.) If you have a Q - type it into the google search - and presto! While some weeding & reading will be required, I have found that the more often I search a topic, the more efficient I become at weeding things out based on the relevance of the print shown in each option on the list... Found the above blog in about 1-2 minutes! WHAT did we DO before the WWW???


A QUOTE: "Mrs Joe was a very clean housekeeper, but had an exquisite art of making her cleanliness more uncomfortable and unacceptable than dirt itself."  ~Charles Dickens


WHIDFML: Joel and I celebrated with some drinks, tunes, & laughs on Saturday night after the completion of a successfully awe-inspiring wedding shoot. We need to just 'hang out' like that more often - without distractions - such as babies, or tv, or - or - or...................  

No comments:

Post a Comment