Thursday, October 1, 2009

A Coupl'a Cute-Funnies For Ya...

We were all eating dinner the other night - the girls were in their high-chairs... 
Addie decided not to hold back when she felt some obviously large pangs of gas... Who knew something that loud could be produced by such a little butt?

So - we all looked at her with questioning eyes & astonishment. She grinned sheepishly, and giggled a little as we asked her, "WHAT was THAT?!" 
Out came her reply, "Noooooooo. Myla do dat." 
Hahahahahhahah! Understandably, we were laughing uncontrollably! Little smartie.


The other morning, I ran into the bathroom to brush my teeth while the girls were milling about upstairs. They had just finished breakfast, and were playing in the kitchen. I hadn't made it back out there when I heard Addie crying, and Myla yelling, "Mama, Mama... Come Look! Addie - she's burnin' up - She's burnin' up!!" I ran in to find that Addie had proceeded to climb up onto the pub-stool chair, and dip some paper towel into my freshly brewed tea. Obviously, it was still very hot, and luckily, it was residual from the soaking wet paper towels that dribbled hot tea onto her hand as she extracted it from the mug. Lesson learned on my part... put tea on higher surface. But I had to laugh - because of what Myla's assessment of the situation had been. Rather charming. 


 

TIP! Keep your hot beverages - FAR, far out of reach... If it feels like it's ridiculously out of reach, then you are probably safe. 
A QUOTE: "Detail makes the difference between boring and terrific writing. It's the difference between a pencil sketch and a lush oil painting. As a writer, words are your paint. Use all the colors."  ~ Rhys Alexander 
WHIDFML: Dropped off some stuff at Once Upon a Child & Buffalo Exhchange - made $43 bucks! I now have some spare 'play' money for me... *(Likely to be used to purchase a drink on Monday nights bowling with the girls - My weekly girls'-night-out!)

No comments:

Post a Comment